Onna Tomodachi to Kekkon Shitemita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
"I like you."

"Yes, but you're my friend!"

GIRL. PLEASE. She clearly meant that in a romantic way.

Dex-chan lover
Ahhhhh I was looking forward to this one! I love this mangaka's art so much and it's great to finally have another yuri with grownups for a change! Thank you to the great yuri queen @JQ- and the rest of Knight Heron for picking up yet another adorable story.

Also, page 11 speaks to me on a spiritual level lol and Ruriko going straight from the airport to city hall to get the marriage license and then handing it over to Kurumi was the most badass move I've seen in a yuri manga since the confession in ch3 of Teiji ni Agaretara.

Loved it. Followed it. Immediately rated it 10/10. I'm hooked.

EDIT: oh and the more slices the better, ofc. Less slices just means you're either gonna waste a lot of bread on each sandwich you make or you're going to have to clumsily cut a slice of bread in half to turn it into two slices (which never works well). Oh and thick bread slices don't fit into my tiny toaster...

This is off to a great start! I loved this chapter. I hope it won't be too long before oneofthemslipsintotheothersbed, if you know what I'm saying...

Double-page supporter
So she starts off with no ring on the right hand, then she has it on the right hand for 2 pages, and then it's on the left for the rest of the chapter... Wut?

eeehhhh? (◍•ᴗ•◍) An odd start but it's so fluffy guy..oh my God.. I love this.. I'm gonna love this

Dex-chan lover
Oh, i thought the author were direct this time but actually is more a convenient marriage, if this second manga i though with this premise, the previous from Kodama Naoko.
Actually this could proof of how some friendship are similar to marriage

Dex-chan lover
Adult woman yuri is my absolute favorite genre, I'm really looking forward to this ! Thanks a bunch for the translation !

Plot twist: the wife is writing a manga about marrying her female friend too.

Fed-Kun's army
You don't make lighthearted promises with people who you know take things seriously...
Would be kind of interesting if they stay on the friendship side of thing.

So the south wants more bread in their sandwich than the north?

Group Leader
"We are married but... we are just friends, not lovers." Ah, here we go again. Ruriko is so in love with her it's incredible. She's so dense. It'll be fun to see this! Hopefully the misunderstanding will not be carried through 10 chapters or more... also, is this 2025? They legalised same-sex marriage, after all.

Ah, I love their friendly bickering. 'Are you going to wake up on time?' lmao. Their dynamic is so fun.

Double-page supporter
*walks out of airport, gets a taxi to the marriage office, tracks down friend from 5 years ago to a cafe, slaps marriage forms down on table like some sort of business deal* “it’s time to get married”.

Users who are viewing this thread