Onna Tomodachi wa Tanomeba Igaito Yarasete Kureru - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
Hmm maybe the words "Rough" and "Painful" with a non excuse of "Oh I didn't realize" seconds after taking her virginity is what made me think that.
Then you have a really bad understanding on what rape is if you think that a virgin girl having pain during her first time is a great sign of rape.

Like, bruh, just accept you overreached with the word. Don't try to justify it.

Dex-chan lover
This MC fucking sucks… “oops, sorry for basically raping you while taking your virginity. Must of hurt a lot eh? Now I need to change the sheets”

Changing the sheets… is the biggest thing on his mind… Jesus fucking Christ
It should be the Child Support.

Dex-chan lover
what's the point of putting on the condom later when he creamed her the first time?!

Dex-chan lover
I was here to see only if they will have sex. Now i can safely drop this hentai with garbage story.
I'm crying but this so real, hilariously the pre-sex and post sex dialogue was crazy, you don't really see people talk about their experience in doujin nor animanga, not even LN or WN

Dex-chan lover
This MC fucking sucks… “oops, sorry for basically raping you while taking your virginity. Must of hurt a lot eh? Now I need to change the sheets”

Changing the sheets… is the biggest thing on his mind… Jesus fucking Christ
Rape? Where?

They had agreement, they segs, she virgin, continue segs, she was virgin, sheets got blood on it, change the sheets, another segs.

I'm trying to make it simple so you can understand better.

in case you never had segs with virgin girl and don't know what the blood looks like on the sheets.

That's not just blood, it's also semen in there, unless you want blood stain on your sheets you would change it before another round.

Dex-chan lover
she's doing an awful lot for "I'm just a friend and nothing more, don't see me as a girlfriend please"
Then later it became don't you dare see me as a girlfriend just because I'm having your kids and we live together with the other girl that's also having your kids

Dex-chan lover
Then later it became don't you dare see me as a girlfriend just because I'm having your kids and we live together with the other girl that's also having your kids
I made similar joke several chapters ago.

They'll have their gravestones next to each other and her's will say, "We're just friends!"

Aggregator gang
Imagine having self esteem so low that you haven't even considered the posibility that she might be in to you after literally fucking her multiple times and kissing every day for months.

They'll be married and he'll be like "Dang, she really must have liked that cat!"

Users who are viewing this thread