Onna Yuusha to Shota Orc

Dex-chan lover
This is nicely done.

Every chapter is nothing more than a variation of the same joke. But because it's so short and to the point it works as a strength rather than a handicap.

It's basically the opposite of Yuria 100 shiki, whose major flaw was, that it was just the same joke repeated over 20 pages.
That one got stale fast.

Even though the female hero's thoughts were completely diferent, the perceptive readers in the comment section had a feeling it's onee x shota.

I'm open for more onee-chan x shota mangas, does anyone know any?

Dex-chan lover
> Female Hero and a Orc Shota.
ca7.jpg

Btw the old desc was “ She wants the D but more specifically the Orc's D, but she only finds a d and is waiting for it to become a D”

@Random_Passer-by I haven't rated it, but I'm guessing because it's a comedy that's not funny. It has a premise, but the same joke is being repeated every chapter. And on a possibly unrelated note, how dumb is it to have a one-dimensional character whose whole shtick is being a sexually frustrated slut that wants to be raped by monsters, but gets all bashful when people see her naked? Probably the thing I dislike the most about this series

Group Leader
@Squildo Fair enough. Now that you mention it, the comedy does fall flat for me too a lot of the time; it's mainly the non-comedy parts that appeal to me.

That said, your description doesn't sound like you'd rate it a 1; am I correct in that assumption? It doesn't sound like you have some seething, smouldering hatred towards this series. There seems to be a significant minority of voters who seems to have taken this manga as a personal offense or something, and I was wondering what could have enraged them so much. Still, thanks for indulging me.

Users who are viewing this thread