Onna Yuusha to Shota Orc

@Random_Passer-by I don't think any series that doesn't take itself seriously to begin with deserves a 1. It's passable as far as gag comics go. Yeah, I don't understand why it's hated to this extent either

the only thing that intrigues me now is the encounter of the maou with the hero, will they fight to death?

Dex-chan lover
Usually I am a stickler with ratings but this is nice and cute so I am going to rate it high

Group Leader
Unfortunatelly we have some kinda bad news, as of chapter 20, we caught up with the raws... so, there won't be new chapters, until Saisou-sensei writes a new chapter... We will quickly scanlate it when there will be new. Hopefully soon!

On the other hand, we have other news too, that are hopefully good news for fans of the onee x shota genre. We picked up another adorable twitter manga. Os_fresa's super adorable "Nei and Souta's Petite Manga"! It's another cute comedy manga with very short chapters, so hopefully we can upload one chapter a day (maybe more).
Happy reading~!

despite the repeated joke, this was surprisingly good at raising my mood. Probably the unambitious plot(can we even call it plot at this point?) and the fact that it is so simple and short in it's comedy.

Dex-chan lover
Even though now there are two of them, i have a feeling this need a Onee x Loli. (and no Ojii x shota, please ! Just no )

Dex-chan lover
yh6KA1p.png

I actually laugh here, vs a few dozen other manga I've read with higher reviews. The gags work, the hero is solid. The demon lord needs some ironing out though.

Supporter
So what is the human king's average day like? Listening to his neighbor country's bragging daily, and that the hero has picked up a kid?

Group Leader
@CastleGuy I wouldn't say that. It appears that author is focusing on other series now, I wouldn't say this series would be dropped. When there will be new chapters, we'll scanlate them.

Users who are viewing this thread