Onnamaou-sama wa Yuusha-kun o Taosenai. - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
It might be nothing but in the all the various media I have seen drinking demon blood isn't without side effects

Dex-chan lover
looked like claw marks from the Lionman, and the DQ says so as well.
I'm just saying, this manga will shortly start needing some new character, or at least a change in dynamics, otherwise it'll start getting stale. A true antagonist would be nice, for example. Or a love rival mmmmh? maybe both?
Doesn't love rival imply that there is a dynamic other than the mother-child one at play

Dex-chan lover
looked like claw marks from the Lionman, and the DQ says so as well.
I'm just saying, this manga will shortly start needing some new character, or at least a change in dynamics, otherwise it'll start getting stale. A true antagonist would be nice, for example. Or a love rival mmmmh? maybe both?
I'd rather this current atmosphere continue ad infinitum. I prefer lovey dovey or happy atmospheres and would rather not have drama or sadness be ever present in a manga or novel when I didn't come to it for either of those things.

Dex-chan lover
Ngl. Hoping for a Fan Doujin where it's time-skipped and the Hero makes the Demon "King" fall in love with him ushering a peace between the two sides.

Dex-chan lover
I'd rather this current atmosphere continue ad infinitum. I prefer lovey dovey or happy atmospheres and would rather not have drama or sadness be ever present in a manga or novel when I didn't come to it for either of those things.
You can have a little tension without being "drama". Just a little change in dynamic, I mean.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I'm a bit confused. Was this the work of the shadow figure from the previous chapter? If so, why leave the kid alive and not finish the job? Seems pretty inefficient to poison the kid and leave the kid to die, since that leave things to chance such as the kid surviving on his own and possibly gaining a resistance to the poison and/or someone helping him.

Honestly I think this was either just a coincidence and the shadow figure haven't made their move yet, or this was the shadow figure's doing, but they never intended to kill the kid, but instead they intend to go after the Demon Lord and are using the kid to test the water and see how much the Demon Lord cares for the kid in order to enact their plan.
Have you seen Austin Powers?

Dex-chan lover
What if the shadow character isn't after the boy but the Demon Queen? Maybe they were hoping to get some of her blood after she gave it to the hero for a neferious scheme.

Dex-chan lover
judging by the author's previous works, it is absolutely just parental love. you've been reading too much usagi drop or its ilk my guy, you've been corrupted.
not arguing with that, i have been corrupted 100%. Still, that's too much blushing my man.
If it's all just bait that'd kinda suck, ig.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if the bad subordinate who took matters into his own hands and harmed her shota is going to be reassigned to toilet cleaning duty for the foreseeable future...

Dex-chan lover
Do not have a brown bricc waifu to love you as a shouta with a huge decisive nature? Call isekai trucking and transit services today.

Users who are viewing this thread