Onnamaou-sama wa Yuusha-kun o Taosenai.

Yes officer, this one right here.
females don't really get charged,
especially in japan where all forms of sex with shota's are actually considered a misdemeanor under law, im not joking btw even in the usa female teachers don't really get jail time for fucking their students

especially in japan where all forms of sex with shota's are actually considered a misdemeanor under law, im not joking btw even in the usa female teachers don't really get jail time for fucking their students
Thats... fucked up.

bro, ever hear of statutory rape ? japan just aises age of consent from 13 to 16, which mean they put you behind the bar for long time even if your shota already high school boy. also, most of state in america set age of consent at 16 too, some even set at 17 and 18. so plz, don't try it

I thought this was gonna be weird but its honestly kinda cute. I hope she feels more of a maternal feeling towards the hero though and its not gonna devolve into something weird.

Dex-chan lover
Either it's gonna keep being sweet like this, or the Demon Queen decides that the Hero is better off being her husband and shapes him into the perfect person for her...

Group Leader
Half of the readers: “She just wants to be his Mommy!:qq:
Other half of the readers: “She just wants to be his Mommy!:meguusmug:

This heartless bitch really wanted to let the boy die huh. Fucking woman. She basically just stood there and watched the lion demon squishing the boy under his foot expecting his death.

Last edited:
bro, ever hear of statutory rape ? japan just aises age of consent from 13 to 16, which mean they put you behind the bar for long time even if your shota already high school boy. also, most of state in america set age of consent at 16 too, some even set at 17 and 18. so plz, don't try it
i am in fact talking about statutory rape, the charge for women for all forms of statuory rape if not violent is usually misdemeanor which is kinda insane if you compare it to the male charge

I really hope this ends with the demon queen adopting the boy or something and not them getting together.

Users who are viewing this thread