Onnanoko ga Daicha Dame desuka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Staycation (1)

Guys, if you ever ate a man's ass you know how nasty it is. There's no guarantee that he's clean even after multiple enemas. I've tasted shit before I know what I'm saying

Society standards has this dude by the balls. I don't get it. In the name of the great Megan thee Stallion, "I do what tf I want when tf I want." I'm glad my partner does the same. Just lay down and take it, buddy.

Double-page supporter
*chimes in with the cheering*
*slams hands on table in unison*

EAT HIIMMMMM

Dex-chan lover
And I just asked on the last chapter: "Why does this feel like it's Yaoi?"
Pegging? Fucking hell why. There doesn't need to be any bloody connection between wanting it up the ass, and being ""Feminine"", or ""Passive"". This mango has really bizarre characterization of sexual roles, and it pushed it way, way too far.
It was fine when the guy was "uncomfortable with the fact that he actually enjoys being dominated", and vice-versa about the girly. That form of awkwardness was something they could figure out, and get over it. Normal, abnormal, who gives a fuck.

I really forgot how these sort of manga like to over-dramatize these things.

this is great!! if two consenting adults both want to do the same thing, go for it! its really nice to see this kind of dynamic in a manga. so, in essence... EAT HIM.

I don't know why tf everyone's crapping on the ML...seems pretty obvious to me he's been told all his life what his role in sex is supposed to be and how he's supposed to act, and if he's uncomfortable with those things, then there must be something wrong with him. I'm really hoping this story is about him becoming more open and accepting of his own sexual preferences (mush like the FL), societal expectations be damned. Nobody needs to know what you do with your partner when you're intimate, anyways.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh fuck he's into pegging too, literally entering "yaoi without the yaoi" territory here

Dex-chan lover
Only 3 chapters in and he’s so shook he looked up pegging videos bruh.

Users who are viewing this thread