Onnanoko ga Daicha Dame desuka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Staycation (3)

He's traumatized, that explains a ton... poor guy. I wonder if she riding would make it easier on him or not, take away a bit of the pressure.

And that's on ✨trauma ✨

Honestly at this point i think it will take a while for him to get over it... Maybe if on their first time she is the one riding him it might work out. Who knows ?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah they definitely need to have an honest heart to heart about whats happening here. He's clearly been hurt by his past relationships so its understandable for him to freeze up like that. It's easy to say that they both want the same thing, but there clearly needs to be some work done so that he can let those walls down in his heart. I hope Mitsuki can properly support him.

Supporter
fuck man.

they're both obviously compatible in terms of kinks, but he needs to be able to get that sense of trust and comfort. obviously his past experiences are also holding him back.
man it hurts to watch, but it's also so real

im sorry but this is so confusing to me, the woman can be the dominant even without pegging? like just let her get on top whats the issue-

Dex-chan lover
Seriously... can i punch him just once??
Hes just fucking the whole thing up...
I dont get why is he not letting her take the lead when is clearly what makes both satisfied. She clearly said she rather do it.
Btw... he really liked that one vid huh

Users who are viewing this thread