Onnanoko ga Daicha Dame desuka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Staycation (3)

Double-page supporter
@lotoskii yeah but maybe he was taught that guys are the ones who take the lead. him breaking that mentality is the main problem right now lol

jesus this guys a fucking idiot. i'm glad people like this dont exist in real life

just tell her ur struggles and let her take the lead

thanks for the update!

@Orion2G Anxiety in the bedroom between new couples is a very real and common thing. Not everyone can hop in the bed and fuck without thinking about what happens if they do bad especially if their experiences prior were bad. Some people have confidence issues and when your lover tells you straight up you suck at sex it's a shitty feeling that's not easy to get over.

AAAAAAAAAAAA i really want to write in caps lock because thats just how !!!!!! i am rn but i'll take it down a notch but thank you thank you so much for updating!!!!! i really liked this when i found it because its so cute how they're exploring and learning (especially when all the smut manga i've read are either this or that) this is super refreshing and i love it so sooooo much thank you for doing all of this work for us to read <3333

Dex-chan lover
I’m glad she’s there for him! she isn’t an insensitive prick like the chick he had sex with before and the comment section full of self proclaimed males

Users who are viewing this thread