Onnanoko ga Daicha Dame desuka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - The Staycation (3)

Redrawer i feel your pain 😭 and no sometimes CAF just wont do it... sorry but gotta manually redraw that sh*t 🙃

Dex-chan lover
i really hope that they will get to a point where he's ok with her taking the lead (and maybe also topping him lol). that said, in a way this manga reminds me of otomen, but like, an 18+ version of otomen lmao

stop dissing the man lol
its a mental problem, not a physical one. It seems being ridiculed after having sex with the other woman left quite a shock to him and made him lose confidence in his dong. Your comments of "Just move on" and "This guy's an idiot" shows how much of a virgin you are.

lmao. i wanted to join as typesetter, but ibispaint x is all i have because i don't even have pc ;-;

Dex-chan lover
@lets_fucking_go_ball 100% dead on

@Shamsiel for real, I was a virgin, my wife had plenty of experience, it's very intimidating. Thankfully my wife was very patient, understanding, and loving as I bumbled my way through. I'm still probably not her best lay but that's not what marriage and love is all about. 🤷‍♂️

i actually feel bad for the guy but i get why he is pressured cuz ya know boys are expected to lead n all,, BUT DAMN I JUST WANT THEM TO FVCK ALREADY AHHHHHHH I NEED SOME FEMDOM

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE AAAAHH i thought this was dropped 😂 i love these two so much

"You kinda sucks at this"
"Do you actually want to do stuff like this?"
Yeah no fucking wonder this guy got problems

Thank you for the update 😊

I’m not a guy so I cannot say that I completely understand his situation but it must have been a pretty traumatic experience for him- I feel for him. His previous lover didn’t handle that situation well at all IMO.

Anyhow, I’m sure they’ll work through it and he’ll rebuild his confidence.

Users who are viewing this thread