Onnanoko ga Daicha Dame desuka? - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Drive

what a healthy relationship talking to each other, communicating and stuff 😊

Dex-chan lover
I’m about to get whiplash if they go from having actual open communication about their relationship, to misunderstanding drama due to those text messages

@Cornonthekopp I don’t think that this would get into another misunderstanding, probably just a “i have a new girl Saki and she’s better than you” type of situation
BUT IMAAGIINNE DUDE, ima get whiplash too

This got to be the slowest smut manga out there... buuut I’m happy they’re finally communicating. Maybe next time we will see some real action? Anyway, the ML is so cute, I almost cried when he cried. Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
He's so adorable...he even cried<33 And man; I totally love the girl!

I’m glad they talked about it, hopefully, he will be able to overcome his past trauma. Oh, and I think Saki is his ex. Block that number!

Thank you for the update 😊

When she kabedon’ed him in the car, I felt that. When he started crying, I felt that (´,,•ω•,,)♡ communication is good. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
well... i understanding when she says shes not being kind by being aggressive as he was forcing himself to relieve her from the obligation of being on top during their trip. But im not sure he got it now. They havent talk through clearly as ive expected otherwise he would understand she really rather be on top as she quickly understood hes a bottom. But lets just scrap the bondage play, thats just the girl taking the lead in a normal sex. If shes not the top she'll be the one getting frustrated.
Now, i surely hate when the ex comes back to play... if he really likes Mitsuki now he should just refuse the ex by msg and say he loves someone else. Tho the way the msg was shown a the end makes me think he still harbors feelings for Saki and surely will meet her. Ugh!

Users who are viewing this thread