Onnanoko wa Otoko no Tame no Kisekae Ningyou ja Neenda yo - Ch. 15 - The Cute Girl and the Maid Cafe

Dex-chan lover
MIITAN?
images

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he will play the game. I at least expect some shenanigans trying to convince him to play. Usually pros won't play amateur events because it's seen as unfair, at the very least he won't want to be seen in public punking amateurs.

Dex-chan lover
Got her with a parry and attack.

Cute as always.

Though it's still annoying with those semi-transparent glasses. It draws away from the cleaner lines of not having glasses, and the charm of having them, both at the same time.

Usually pros won't play amateur events because it's seen as unfair, at the very least he won't want to be seen in public punking amateurs.
Was it the same game as he's a pro in? The picture she was holding looked more like a simplified drawing of Reversi/Othello. You also don't usually refer to chess variants (and Go) as "board games" in situations like these, since just call them by their name.

Reactions: le3
Group Leader
It'll help to understand if you know that 'jirai kei' literally means 'landmine style'. 'Jirai shojou' are girls who are completely emotionally damaged and will explode if you get near them, doing serious damage to you (and themselves) like a landmine. The description on page three isn't incorrect, but this is the full version.

Dex-chan lover
Yes, but I think it's part of the "character" she is playing at the cafe. It's a bit confusing imo
I think it's a bit of both. It's a safe way for her to say that, which makes it easier. Though considering how earnest she is, she might say it anyway. It's not like she's your typical romance MC or love interest.

Users who are viewing this thread