Onnanoko wa Otoko no Tame no Kisekae Ningyouja Nenda yo - Ch. 5 - The Girl With the Cute Clothes Wants to Get To Know Him

Dex-chan lover
Maybe the dude's so talented he's already making big bucks and school would only get in the way. He's four eyes, so perhaps he's been writing clean code since he was six years old and is now running his own software company.

Dex-chan lover
You see internet people, the MMC HAS to be spineless, crazy, or awkward in one way or another. Whether it is a Abe-created pyramid or not, the audience-insert must be incredibly cool, yet consciously aware they are weird. Much like Romantic Killer does with FMC. They know people want this.

At some point, these mangas will make readers so horny they will take be sick of seeing it, take ANYONE, and make their relationship into a fantasy despite flaws….. exactly as planned.

Eventually, donning the tinfoil hat will make you gain perspective, lads.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My girl instinct told me that the author is actually a girl. I dont know why but this doesnt looks like it is made by a dude even though the girl simply fall in love with every single one of the guy action and looks.
Ironically, I find female mangaka seem to write both MCs better in man-aimed mangas.

Perhaps it is Japanese culture? The “kawaii” theme seems believable, and the lack of perviness in the beginning is very “girl instinct”.

Interestingly enough my comment made me think it was a man

Supporter
Critical damage; she's absolutely done for.
image.png

Dex-chan lover
Ironically, I find female mangaka seem to write both MCs better in man-aimed mangas.

Perhaps it is Japanese culture? The “kawaii” theme seems believable, and the lack of perviness in the beginning is very “girl instinct”.

Interestingly enough my comment made me think it was a man
Miki Yoshikawa is an example of that with Yamada-kun. MC and FMC are supremely likable and have tons of personality.
But she also makes Kakkou no Iinazuke, whose MC and FMC are supremely unlikable. There is personality there at least!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread