Onryou Oku-sama

You can read the 3 first chapter for free :
https://comic-polaris.jp/onryouokusama/

Someone should pick this up.
Edit : this manga published on Polaris (SSB, Baby Kokoro no Mama ni, etc), I don't know about their target demographic. But I'm pretty sure this is between Seinen or Josei. Seinen in general, more likely. If it's Josei, there are still sweet and feminine elements.

I really want to read this! I hope someone picks this up and translates it.

Group Leader
15 million "what if sadako was a conventionally attractive submissive obedient devoted housewife with just the HUGEST knockers you've seen today" that get translated instantly, but this one stays dusty. I see how it is. I gotta do everything around here.

From the raw itselfs although i didnt know what they've said. Its freaking funny & hilarious 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Could be very good. Cant really handle gore tho.. even light ones like this. But this ones pretty good. Might read

It's like the author and publisher just went "aight romcom of cute ghost is already overrated let's make one for the real OG ghost"

I really want to bookmark this one but i'm not ready because the plot smells like the wife gonna disappear as the ending, while the formula for every chapter onward is to get a panel of her beautiful face again and again as the chapter's climax...

Bruh look at me overthinking at chapter 1. Anyways see you guys later when i find this again on the main page with 30+ chapters, good luck for the translator @Lemongrassv and thanks for picking it up

Dex-chan lover
A beautiful tale for all those Sadako Ringo girls out there who can now FINALLY feel seen. Love is love. Can't stop their power 🙏

The translator did a great job although they don't speak Japanese. They truly have the translation competence. Thanks for the hard work Pick It Up Scans. (lol I love the name)

I'm willing to help with the typesetting if anyone picks this up. It is a great manga.

Users who are viewing this thread