Onsaemiro - Ch. 10

She's honestly kind of annoying...? It's not his fault you messed up your wishes 😂 😂😂

Thank you for the chapter! 💕✨

Dex-chan lover
I totally approve of him being her manager. He's hot. He's got charisma. He's die hard to protect her. Wont let her get the short end of the stick. Only problem is he's clueless about the world. Has zero connections in her career field. And can't really do anything except be bodyguard.... Lol
Many thanks

Double-page supporter
@Superkrza

I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds her as one. I also don't like her single fang, like, I'm sorry lol

Other than that I'm curious about the storyline so I'll sludge through the typical dynamic between the MC and the FL's constant pissed off attitude

Thanks for the chapter!

idk why I feel annoyed but she has the right to hate the guy, she doesn't know him like how the readers see him. Although, he's super clueless he still loves(?) her & would do anything for her. ;w;

Get you a guy like him who still loves you even when you reincarnated.

At first I wasn’t so sure about the pacing of the story, but I’m starting to really enjoy this.

...Sorry for breaking the bubble but, if this guy really loved her, then he would have listened to her pleads of not going to war anymore. She had to take matters on her own hands last time so she could save him at the cost of her own life (as always, and dragging down the whole Kingdom this time). By what the story has leaked so far, he came down for her sake but everytime she died it was because of him, how is that love? Or in what way is that protection?
Unless the author is going to forceful feed us a reason like "he could come down to earth under the condition of becoming a war god", he's been the reason of her limited reincarnations which makes me think that she would have been better without him coming down at all... And he could have protected her from the heavens where he has all his powers (and we could see with the guy from the garden that they can influence the world from there).
And sorry but I do think she's annoying af: no offense but a brainless, always shouting girl is not very appealing as FL...

And after all that ranting: sadly, this wasn't my cup of tea and I will drop it... But I do hope that those who stay will enjoy it 😊

How's she gonna blame him for how she screwed up her wishes? If she had let the guy get a single word in edgewise she could have had something.

Users who are viewing this thread