Oogami-san, Dadamore Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - A wolf is not scared

Contributor
he says he is afraid to touch the girl he likes >> he ran away after he almost touched her, but her conclusion is that she isn't the person he likes...

Lovable dorks strike again! I really like the pacing of this manga.

@jokerxhisoka
Right, because pubescent teenagers are super analytical and rational when it comes to their crushes. Everyone knows that they would've figured it out right away in that situation when they were the same age.

I’m glad they didn’t drag them getting together

Also she wants to eat his tresus ;)

Contributor
Huh. That progressed nicely. These two make a cute couple. Hope there isn't any NTR shit.

Supporter
11 chapters in and we have a (relatively outrageous) confession and affirmative reciprocation! This is amazing, I am glad to be able to see this moment.

Group Leader
I'm glad they've managed to get together, especially as a result of their.... unique ways of doing things.

Double-page supporter
AAAaaaAAaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YESSSSSSSS LMAO Top 10 Anime Confessions srsly

Group Leader
WOw. Even if this were to end here it would still be satisfying, it's great to continue.

"Both men and women are wolves" - About time somebody said it, especially considering how thirsty our dear Oogami-san is.

Also fucking ROFL over that tresus scene; his timing with that "It's cute" line was perfect and everyone's faces in those two panels were priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread