Oogami-san, Dadamore Desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - A wolf is not scared

Dex-chan lover
YES YES YES YES!

For a second I thought they would just reconcile as friends, but then the last few pages happened.

This is glorious.

I hope they draw them having sex into the manga, because it's gonna be super ridiculous.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, i will go out there and give this a 10 score

lly

Contributor
It happened guys, in one single chapter. nice.

Woah, this manga is really nice. Rare to see such natural pacing in a romance in manga and not wait for 5413 chapters until they hold hands.

Double-page supporter
Wow, I'm not used to seeing the main couple hook up this quickly. And it was so sensible and easy.

I feel like I would've preferred some more chapters where they worked up to this. It just seems too quick for a guy like him to go from like to love. But still, I'm loving this weird couple.

Confession without 100 chapters of misunderstanding? This is already 100% better than any romance manga ive read.

Dex-chan lover
Best confession words ever. I wish I was confessed to like that.

Dex-chan lover
Confession without 100 chapters of misunderstanding? This is already 100% better than any romance manga ive read.

It is pretty nice to read stuff where people start dating sometime quite a ways before the last chapter. I feel like I should make a list of the good ones I know one of these days, but it'd be a hell of a feat pulling any names out of the black hole in my brain where memories go to disappear.

Here's the only one I can think of offhand that I'd recommend for any curious parties. Bonnouji

Users who are viewing this thread