Oogami-san, Dadamore Desu - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - Worry! Young Lady

Dex-chan lover
Okay clearly my man needs to learn how to just say what needs to be said and not tip toe around stuff like this (which is understandable because he’s still not that used to being so open, honest, and straightforward when speaking). All he had to say is “I overheard her walking with a group of friends and making fun of you”. Also never ask someone to not worry. It’s not a biy or girl thing (though yeah, that will be brought up). It’s an “it’s dangerous at night and I don’t know what to do if something were to happen to you”. I don’t think people in love will ever not worry about the other’s safety. I’m sure she worries about him and would worry more if she found out he was hanging out in the city past curfew alone. Though yeah, he could have come on less strong; not a big deal to start a fight over. However for a first fight, definitely does seem like bragging. I can imagine how the blonde friend felt; it’d be like complaining to someone who’s mom abandoned the, about how their mom is overprotective.

@Weoooo I assumed it was her having to high standards. I remember one chapter it was mentioned that someone confessed to her, but she turned them down and wanted to forget about it (?, I can’t remember). She probably has a few people that would go out with her, but none she wants to go out with.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter pisses me off. What are you supposed to do, just stop living your life once the sun sets? Obviously it depends on the area but this backwards "women shouldn't be out late" thinking really rubs me the wrong way.
Ikr. Especially the double standard in regards to comments regarding his mother. Mother is controlling, commenters hate her. BF is controlling, commenters defend him.

Users who are viewing this thread