Ookami Heika no Hanayome - Vol. 13 Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
What a great chapter. So many things we've been wanting to happen finally happened in the past 2 chapters; It's been very satisfying. :D

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes! I loved the very blunt dealing with the main issue. Advisor dude: "Give it up!" Her: "No!" No waffling, just flat. Gorgeous. And it was cute that actually it seems like mostly he was worried about her.

What a satisfying chapter!

The best part was how everyone was very much "themselves" - though not in a static, negative, sense - rather we began to see the characters as they moreso truly are - that scene of the consort and the minister arguing tooth and nail was simply ... fabulous. And hilarious at the same time! XD

Dex-chan lover
Time for the next act. I can't wait to see Yuurin go all bull-in-a-china-shop in the Inner Palace as the 'official' consort. Poor Ri-jun's work will never end.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man she is finally an offcial consort!! Cant wait to see how this goes

I love they went back to the lovely dovey scene from before, except with no pretense. I laughed so hard when Yuurin calls rijin (I think..) "mother in law". They are so funny. I think Yuurin's backbone is exactly what the inner palace needs.

Users who are viewing this thread