Ookami Heika no Hanayome - Vol. 17 Ch. 92

Dex-chan lover
He is so hungry for her! And I don’t know if these fantastical stories about her backstory is a good or bad thing to let run wild!

As much as I love this series, how any more years until this entire series is translated?! I’ve seen raws of the end, I want to read it!

Last edited:
Group Leader
As much as I love this series, how any more years until this entire series is translated?! I’ve seen raws of the end, I want to read it!
Probably a while. We're only a four person group, me, one cleaner, one translator, and one JP-Eng QCer. We would really need a typesetter so I can focus on proofreading and editing all our already translated chapters in my meager spare time. (I also want to read it lol)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update, I'm quite fond of this series.
Although I'm starting to wonder--OK, so she now understands that he does actually love her and she's accepted that she's got feelings for him, and she's officially his consort, so . . . at what point if ever is she going to figure out that there is no reason they shouldn't just fool around? Come on, girl!

Group Leader
Thanks for the update, I'm quite fond of this series.
Although I'm starting to wonder--OK, so she now understands that he does actually love her and she's accepted that she's got feelings for him, and she's officially his consort, so . . . at what point if ever is she going to figure out that there is no reason they shouldn't just fool around? Come on, girl!
Glad to see you're still around!
Hah, guess you'll have to wait and see... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread