Ookami-kun wa Hayakawa-san ni Katenai - Ch. 10 - A Wolf's Alliance part 2

Thanks for translating! Frankly most of what is done online is the same as what you say you were doing. I could pick a few dozen just that I've tried, only because of the premise. I'm better off for your work anyway, thanks again!

Aggregator gang
Yo but you can't drop it for that reason with a group name like Ambitious Initiative 😂

Jokes aside, thanks for everything you've done up to now. Let's hope another group is interested.

Dex-chan lover
How....
Nah really how would you come to that conlusion ??
I mean even if in detective conan it's frustrating to see that ran hasn't figured out conan is shinichi it makes sense. It's not like it's common knowledge that there is a drug making people shorter. But here nobody knows about his race right ? Anyway thx. Still cute

Big thanks for translating so far, but I'm pretty sure people wouldn't mind some translating mistakes here and there. Anyway wish you luck in your future projects.

Dex-chan lover
I mean he is but how the fuck do you get to that conclusion. He's cute so he must be a dog lol.

Contributor
Maybe that Puppy's Ogami('s pet dog and I the author am purposely trying to mislead people)

Thanks for the effort so far! I really hope someone picks it up because even if it isn't perfect, the translations certainly got a good story across!

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the effort so far. Very grateful for your translation work.

Maybe somebody picks this up some time.. I will surely read the rest of this manga if it's ever possible.

Dex-chan lover
The puppy is Ogami? that's crazy talk next thing you know she will be saying that Usopp is Sogeking.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for your hard work translating this, my man.

Seriously, it was a great job.

That moment when you lose your mind to the point you've actually figured out the impossible secret of the MC.

Dex-chan lover
A bit behind and getting caught up but, I really enjoyed how they cut the last line like that...

Users who are viewing this thread