Ookami-kun wa Hayakawa-san ni Katenai

Well it sounds great from the google translated description! cant wait until it is translated in a language I know!

Dex-chan lover
Google Translated summary:
A quiet transfer student, Onoe-kun. However, the blood of a werewolf was actually flowing to him. One day, when I was leaving school as a wolf, I learned about the hidden aspect of Hayakawa, a classmate who I hate.

The Google translation for this summary is surprisingly without grammatical mistakes (in English) compared to it's output before which used to be riddled with them. The algorithm must be improving with time.

Nice TL, would really be nice if you continued to TL the series. I know it’s hours and hours of work just for a few pages but go at your own pace. It’s cool if it takes a whole year for one chap. If you like it continue. I do some TL myself but the work does build up sometimes with the longer chaps. But, I digress, really nice chap. Thx

Dex-chan lover
I need more of this injected straight into my veins, please. You did great. @Geekay

Also, it's missing a few tags. (Animals, romance, supernatural, etc.)

EDIT: Holy shit this got serialized after only four chapters. Congrats author.

Did the artist need to draw that much detail when showing the cat's backside?

Hey translator, if you TL this you are actually helping the author. You are spread awareness and exposing others to the series. Think of it this way: it’s free advertising for their work. They get a good translation for free. You are actually helping them because this probably won’t be released where I or many other people live, it’ll probably nobly be in Japan. So don’t feel guilt🥰

Tbh, I get what you’re saying TL, but the same time, mangas like this will most likely never be translated in English because of popularity in Japan. If it does really well like shonens, it’ll be translated to the west to capitalize it. Even if it was translated in English, most of us wouldn’t know it existed, but because you’re doing translating, you’re giving us the opportunity to read something like this.

So thank you for doing this, and I hope you continue translate!

@ TL

I wouldn't be so concerned. LN/manga/anime success depends mostly on domestic views/revenue. Anything that wants to cross the ocean has to be picked up by a western publisher.

Users who are viewing this thread