Ookami no Ko Sora wa Senjou ni iru

@Technical_Cold

ACTUAL English Description (Based on a translation of the Chinese description as well as the first chapter): "The war between humanity and the beastfolk is seemingly never-ending. Deep within a lush forest, the Anti-human Allied Forces "Middle Cross Corps" Third Platoon operates along the front. Composed of all kinds of non-humans, the platoon throws itself into battle while its leader, Lieutenant Dill, raises his own child on the battlefield. There's just one problem-- that naive, cute little child of his is a human."

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed their shoes! Properly shaped for furry mammal feet. Nice detail.

Group Leader
Not yet, it's a longer chapter and had IRL stuff. 90% redrawn, and it's getting it half TLed soon.

Group Leader
Hopefully, TL can finish the translation this week, then it'll be a matter of typesetting.

Group Leader
I'm hashing away at it now, on page 20, all pages that we decided on have been redrawn and all pages have been translated, just typesetting left and some proof-reading.
Hopefully, it will be done before the end of next week.

Group Leader
Sorry for the long wait, typesetting will be complete today and then it should be posted by Friday the latest.

Group Leader
I love how plans fall apart ... Under QC right now. Hopefully tomorrow it'll be done. 😅

Users who are viewing this thread