Ookami no Musume - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
That is a pretty cool plot twist. Coupling the ability to transform to your emotions is exactly what a teenage girl needs to hear :lul:

I continue to be impressed with the depth of the characters and the worldbuilding :thumbsup:

Aggregator gang
I wonder if Hayate-san had a mate before. The way he panicked when he thought she wasn’t gonna transform back is a bit sketchy, also with how the Doctor is looking as well.

Thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
This is a nasty twist. Getting stuck as a wolf would lead to the end of Tsukina's balancing act.

I have to hand it to Kodama-sensei. She's sneaking in all kinds of hints to characters' pasts with simple glances.

But did you guys see how much she was blushing in this chapter? I loved it. Thank you, translator!

Hayate is just too gentle and kind, love him.

I also love the way Kirito was so excited about going on that boat. I feel Tsukina being a gray wolf will bring some trouble in the future.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter! This trio is pretty cute, especially Kirito and Tsukina playing, though I keep worrying about her like her mum lol. And I have mixed feelings towards Hayato 😩

Dex-chan lover
I fear for that last page. Hopefully the author keeps to her usual modus operandi and leaves it about adolescence and not about kidnapping rare species. :worry:
Fingers crossed, I'm afraid the author make the story about endangered species.

Users who are viewing this thread