Ookami Ryoushu no Ojou-sama - Vol. 2 Ch. 8.2

Dex-chan lover
Ughhhhh 😫 Why does she act like that? Why doesn't she just tell the truth? That Tim was the one who did. Confessing to a crime you didn't even commit is beyond stupid.

Supporter
@rraannddoo I get that, but I don't get the decision. Kill the guy and explain so no one get's poisoned by the well water. I mean, if you are telling me that place only has one water source and any Tom or Dick can just throw poison at it, they kinda deserve to die.

Thank you thank you so much for picking this project, i wish you continue to translate this manga 😭 its so deep and beautiful

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation Let's not go there. Stephanie Meyer is American after all and if people forget Anne Rice she'll be the one people think of when they think vampire stories... (as an example of stereotyping)

Dex-chan lover
@HuevoPodrido
It's not that simple, a poisoned well isn't something a town could recover from in the past, many cities were built up around water sources, if said water source was destroyed, in the best case scenario the city falls, worst case most of the population died, and thirst would mean many would drink it even if it was poisoned.

@Someone2Love
Just a guess but her ultimate goal i think is to find his accomplice, i don't think she cares if she dies now so she might be planning on taking them out at any cost (remember she thinks wolf or whatever his name is, is dead as there's no antidote).
from what i saw though, it doesn't work out like that and wolf saves her of course.

Dex-chan lover
The guy kills your entire family and you, and you still in love with him. Why? Are you stupid woman?

Dex-chan lover
@Legionary_Hunter It's not like her entire family was corrupted to the core and had it coming for a long time, and would you hate someone who killed your family that had only rapists/killers and ones that abused the weak?

@legionary_hunter Also I'd like to add to @darekpawlo's comment, he actually tried to save her from being killed along with her family since she had nothing to do with it, but she refused because of how he deceived her by being in disguise and not telling her anything, iirc.

8.1 is so long ago, I don't even remember what happened. I hope this will get more frequent updates.

Contributor
Why did she act like that ??????

Huh...please read this chapter ?
It was obviously blackmail. If she didn't acted like he wanted, he woukd release poison and kill her friend + poison the well, which would kill lot of people, if not everyone.

idk why all of the people here is like "why she acted like that????" lmao what else she can do say oh hehehe we're both reincarnated he is my ex fianceé of my past life, they all would think that she's crazy as hell and tim wouldn't be punished so i understand her honestly....

Users who are viewing this thread