Ookami Ryoushu no Ojou-sama - Vol. 5 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Ha...and here is more of the "Tragedy" tag.
He was raising death flags, but damn I was not expecting it

Dex-chan lover
Welp, it was fairly obvious but the King does know she's being imprisoned and yet still panders to his daughter. At this point only padding would help solve the situation. A lot of padding and maybe some chillout vacation at the farthest monastery so the princess could sniff some of that life's hardships.

A bit surprised that Shirley didn't pull an uno reverse on "meeting your faithful one" argument. And considering how strong is her conviction to be so easily swept by the princess madness? Maybe I am just playing the wrong games right now, but I see heresy in the air.

Dex-chan lover
NOT ESADOR PLEASE HE'S A GOOD FRIEND!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAA CURSE YOU AZALEA!!!!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Can someone spoil this arc for me.
same. someone spoil me. i hate it here
I have the volumes, though I don't know how to properly spoil it for you
king died, Ezador is missing, delusional princess is now the ruler, Shirley forced to step down as Kaid's fiance,
turns out the princess is manipulated, can't remember the detail in this part (I'm at work now, I need to check it at home 😅),
mastermind tried to blackmail Shirley, the maid+butler almost got killed, hidden character saves the day

Dex-chan lover
If the king refuses to give into the princess's wishes, why is MC still confined?

Users who are viewing this thread