Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

MD@Home
Yeah, that kind of character is hard to like... where because they have a "certain" condition it's a "valid" excuse for them to resort to violent means even if it's not on purpose but not even an apology knowing all that full well. Now, the MC being the kind of guy that he is still falling for the girl and finds that kind of attitude acceptable, oof don't think this is going to be nice character-wise... plot-wise we will have to see...

Fed-Kun's army
After reading a scene like that I start to wonder, if hitting back a woman is normal in Japan or it was for the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, but... he actually looks normal, why does everyone behave like he's scary? It's not like he's the main character of https://mangadex.org/title/460/angel-densetsu

Double-page supporter
In most of these types of manga, the scary guy really isn't that scary. Angel Densetsu actually had a monstrous-looking guy, which is what made it really good. I feel like I will still enjoy this though.

Dex-chan lover
Having started rereading from the start, does he actually
call his brother 'she'
in the raws

Dex-chan lover
I hate the "delinquent looking but not really a delinquent" shit lol really you have a mean look and thats ruining your life? lol

Anyways seems fun i guess lol shes gonna reveal she dislikes men and is a lesbian? Cool.

Dex-chan lover
People defending a guy which grabbed the arm of a girl cleary trying the get away from him... I'm speechless...
No one was really "defending" that, they were kind of busy getting butthurt over the double standard the MC blurted out so readily and went off on a tangent that ended up more or less unrelated to the actual events of the chapter. The girl herself wasn't the one getting outraged over a dude trying to hit her back, for instance. She was pretty much just standing there waiting for it to happen when MC jumped in front.

Having started rereading from the start, does he actually
call his brother 'she'
in the raws
Probably not, no. This is a common issue in translation from Japanese to English, but
most characters are not running around actually referring to anyone by gendered pronouns about 90% of the time. So, the translators use what looks correct, and sometimes they're wrong exactly because there are traps and crossdressers and what have you.

remember this guys , if a guy had a Beauty Mark maybe he have a to be like this

Double-page supporter
now this kids, is what we call a trap. the only way to check for traps is to get them naked.

remember this for the future.

Fed-Kun's army
Pfffff I wish it was that easy to lose a few inches and completely change your facial structure.

Users who are viewing this thread