Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
Uh, what did his name show up as on her phone? Cuz she looked kind of confused when she got it.

MD@Home
Ok, let me get this straight... so the girl so far doesn't remember the face of the MC but conveniently, or fortunately, the reason he fell for her wasn't because she didn't judge him based on appearances and that in itself doesn't change how the MC feels. And then with all the experiences of being an outcast and receiving unjustified treatment one of his reactions toward the heroine asking for a request is an ulterior motive, or whatever it is since it keeps going back and forth, and not a sense of sympathy or empathy at the fact that they are both somehow loners... let's say that this lines up but the result of this cannot be a character with a kind or nice personality which is depicted as such towards the end, also he had a nosebleed from staring at her... how even?
I know this is a work of fiction, but there's just a lot of contradictions going on just to create that "plot" and so far character buildup and development seems to be lacking.
All that or it's just personal bias that is clouding my reaction towards this work <.<

Dex-chan lover
Nosebleed .. From .... Looking at her ? Ive seen my fare share of pathetic Mc's but that might just top all of them.

The sister looks like 3-5 years older lol shes still young herself lol whats up with all that "youth" adoration ? should be looking for excitement in your own life girl lol well help crossdress whoever you like i guess everyone has a different fetish.

I hate the "even if its not me i just want her to be happy" shit lol whatever the reason he fell in love is phony as well but well also whatever gotta get to the important part, girl hates men so lets crossdress and throw in a fairy-tale line in there that doesnt really fit but whatever it seems cool.

lol im shitting on it but im still interested the characters have lousy reasons well the Male mc but the premise is fun lets see how this goes, damn i really hope the FMC thinks shes turning yuri thatd be fun.

What the HELL is the point of a flashback about what happened 2 pages before? Just write it in order, jesus christ. That shit makes me furious every time.

Aggregator gang
Just don’t expect to her her first love dude, probably won’t happen

Users who are viewing this thread