Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
This is so good. What a satisfied ending.
I love how those characters developed, I love how the story goes, I love how mature those characters are.
This starts off just like your normal cross dress manga, but this is such a gem. And Botan is so precious.

Dex-chan lover
That was such a wholesome note to end the story on.
And that scene at the school fair:
a11ecG8.png

is the cutest hahahha, I wish there was a spinoff sequel for those 2 xD so cute
-
Overall, this series blew me away. This is not a 3rd rated "cross dressing" story played for jokes (which are overused and unfunny). This is a short and sweet and well thought out, mature story of high school students sorting out their identities, newly-blossomed emotions, and even past trauma. Only 32 chapters, but I was thoroughly invested in the characters, because they are truly lovable and not at all stereotypical or cliche. Even the side characters became something of themselves, and not just background fillers (looking at you Miyama). I'd give this a 10/10 for having subverted, or rather improved, the genre alone, but also utmost enjoyment.
-
Side note: the older sister doesn't have balls anymore LOL, this series keeps dropping twist after twist. An orchiectomy means that she's trans after all. I'm thankful for the author for not making a sensible joke about the topic, without having the sister be the butt of the joke at all. Awesome stuff.

Really enjoyed this a lot. 11/10 on the wholesome meter. First manga I've read outof hundreds where the first girl rule didn't apply and the best girl won :). Botan is sooooo Kawaiii!! *does happy dance* If anyone has read manga where the first girl doesnt win, post some titles and I'll read them.

Dex-chan lover
yes, this is one of the best pure romance mangas out there omg! If not, probably the best one I've read yet

I started to root for the second girl half-way and got super anxious...super glad that this ended with the best girl!

Dex-chan lover
one complaint tho, small, is that the MC should've gone after Botan at the festival after washing the makeup off his face or just partly! Not a big deal but it felt a bit weird not seeing MC's true appearance xD

Fed-Kun's army
Botan is way too cute, omg, especially when see do the surprise snuggle and ended up embarassed afterwards. It's actually pretty clear on who mc gonna pick ever since he thought that he can't say no/lie to botan's eyes. 10/10 too cute, would re-read later and get diabetic again.

@Cyric777 off the top of my head, try The World God Only Knows.

The story is so good.
I expect no less from someone who read nevereneding story, momo, etc.

@nerevars could you please tell me which 'Momo' story is referred to/who the author is? Also, do you know if/where 'The neverending story' is available online?

@Quaesitio

I'm pretty sure Momo she is talking about is this (since it's the same author):
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Momo_(novel)

As for The Nevernding Story book, I can't find one.

But there is a movie available.

Users who are viewing this thread