Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru - Vol. 5 Ch. 32

Best girl won, girl with phobia got over her fears, crossdressing guy has "yes gf juice"

Good ending

One of the best depictions in manga of young love. Absolutely love it 9/10

One problem I do have is that "pft haha" laugh, like it's not a problem in manga form but when they use it in anime I hate it so by extension I dislike it here too.

Group Leader
Blessed chapter. This is what we get when an author actually knows where the story is going. 9/10, they don't make enough like this.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck that was good, the first 2 chapters were kind of meh the fucks going on but from 3 onwards its good.

Its nice seeing an author actually have his characters make choices that are true to their character and not just pander to cliches.

The characters did believable choices like you know talking things out instead of carrying misunderstandings on for milking drama and they felt like real friends also you can see some real progress and character development in all of them which i like.

Problems would be the beginning were it seems like the author had a bit of trouble coming up with a reason as to why events would start and trying to add the lying wolf metaphor a bit too in there, and not enough time for the side characters i mean thats a problem with lots of series and here they actually appear quite a bit but still i feel like they were just too goofy and silly at times and i couldnt take some things seriously, still big sis was awesome (and confirmation that she went all the way is here lol i really, really want to know more about her damn we needed more time with her) and Thug A was pretty funny but i really wish we'd gotten more on them.

Crossdressing stuff was treated with respect, it served a purpose helping out our characters as well (well im not sure whats going on with Thug A tbh hence the silliness problem i talked about before) MC being able to be himself and when he talked about that was a real nice moment, i really feel like we need this type of stuff that treats this issues in a human way not overly cautious or maliciously just normal.

Botan being the winner honestly caught me off guard but im real happy with that choice it made complete sense and im glad we got this epilogue with a "shit is going fine with them" tone but cmon we needed a final kiss.

9/10 from me, was gonna go 8 but Botan winning does deserve an extra point i really did not see it coming cuz it just made too much sense.

Dex-chan lover
cant believe botan wins. this manga was kinda overhyped....
People probably hyped it because she won. Can't do anything about it if you would've preferred the extremely overdone "first girl wins no matter what," I guess. Frankly, without curve balls like this one that more common way things tend to go would be so common that nobody would ever even doubt that Aoi was taking home the gold even if she didn't really deserve to.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, I want to watch that another story, going BL as a side story would be fun...

Dex-chan lover
Refreshing to see Girl2 win outside of a harem ending. Way to go Botan!

A+

Dex-chan lover
Oh so big sis is a full blown transexual? Cool!!

Also, how refreshing it is to read a manga where the best girl actually wins? Better yet, everyone wins!!!

Dex-chan lover
After re-reading it, I can say that I still find this manga to be on of the best

Sometimes I come back to this chapter just to cleanse my soul. Botan was a gift none of us deserved

Haven't found many manga/anime where a non main/first girl wins! Thankfully Botan was chosen as she's undeniably best girl and her cuteness levels are through the roof.

Dex-chan lover
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

aight time to raid my local pharmacy for more insulin

Users who are viewing this thread