Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Dagnabbit, Botan is adorable. Cute as a button--wait a minute. :|

Dex-chan lover
Best ending for a romance manga I've read so far.
I gave it a 9, very interesting and wholesome story.

BOTAN A CUTE.
A CUTE!!!

Finished this today after binging it, and really loved it! All the characters are great, especially Botan <3, such a precious girl.

Ending was so satisfying too, I needed that after finishing the garbage that is Masmune Kun’s Revenge.

Group Leader
For a cross-dressing manga, it’s definitely one of the best rom-com mangas I’ve ever binge read. Cute, lovable with Botan as the icing on the cake

Contributor
Wrote a review on this, here it is:
https://terrenceswiff.wordpress.com/2016/11/18/ookami-shounen-wa-kyou-mo-uso-o-kasaneru/

It happened, huh?

Yep. This has a really, really good "not main girl" love interest who could make you enjoy the entire series for her alone. Overall it was just great, but that turn makes it amazing.

No reason why both girls couldn't win, series is degenerate enough as it is

At least the guy doesn't end up being a full time crossdresser

It's always great when people are able to decipher author's exact message coded into work in question. It may take out some of the magic off of it for future readers, but it's still impressive nonetheless.

This manga has some very nice character development, a nice twists of comedy here and there without distorting the focus of the story too much. Also romance is gradually concentrated as you go deeper, with a slight bitterness to it, but covers up pleasantly with sweetness in the end. The artwork really compliment the story, especially how the character's gradual changes of their expressions were portrayed well.

I did wish to see more of some other characters, but that would have diluted the concentration that the story was aiming for-- maybe a bit more short side story would have been nice.

What kind of voice do you need as a guy going through puberty to pretend to be a girl...................

Also, Botan gives me diabetes. Great artistic style from this guy

I usually don't comment a lot, but I'ma just gonna say this...

Botan is love
Botan is justice

Very wholesome - went in a slightly different direction than I first thought it would have, but I am not disappointed. Definitely worth a read.

10/10 - short and to the point without messy love triangles/harems - relationships between MC's was very mature.

I keep coming back to re-read it and every time I smile like a creep.
Whenever I need to heal from the darkness if this world....

Botan truly is justice

Users who are viewing this thread