Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru

Dex-chan lover
I hate love triangles because it always means that someone gets hurt.. but in this case I think it was handled quite well and the overall read of this was amazing.
For people talking about how it was inorganic in the flow, there are cultural differences when it comes to looks that a lot of us may not understand. "Looking scary" isn't just a copout, it's something that people actually deal with outside of your own personal little bubbles lol
To touch on the fact that he accepted crossdressing so readily.. reread the story, it slaps you in the face with the fact that he's always around his BROTHER, if that gives you any clues.

Anyway, amazing read, amazing story and the art and story were both done and executed so well that it's already in my suggestions.

It was satisfying reading it and although it started to get boring after he confessed that he was lying that he was a boy they managed to end it well so it is a good read 👍

This is such a bittersweet read... The focus on guilt and self-imposed obstacles is so heart-wrenching, and the ending really packs a strong gut punch, but it is also so hopeful and inspiring.

Users who are viewing this thread