Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
her new husband probably looks like this , lol :

Your+wife+more+like+my+wife+_56cc9ab3c1209b4e692b45fcd28fc185.jpg

Aggregator gang
Is it bad that i don't really care about the girl but the stone

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames How do you figure he wouldn't know? It seems like in this world women are the only ones who have strong magic, for some reason, there's a reason he hasn't let it be known he has magic.

The way he recognizes assassins is generally their magic levels, so the more prominent ones are female by association even if he can recognize the small male ones.

On the one hand sorry for necroing a 3 month old post, on the other hand no yeah he absolutely could tell reasonably.

A lot of people seem to be upset with him trading the item. I'm very upset for a different reason. You can't have a character explain his thought process and then go completely opposite it. And his explanation is "why did i do that". This stuff makes me want to quit a story.
What's next... we see him reunite with Baud and we see his inner monologue about how happy he is to see him and whatnot, and then the next panel he stabs him and goes whoops i guess thats a thing now.

Wait, I don't understand why there are people upset. It's not like she knew the value of his stone and, his actions can too be seen as he grew fond of her and valued her feelings over his jewel. They were over a year together after all.

Its the tits aint it. His little guy did the talking for him. Fk, there goes a irreplaceable magic item. This isekai is not looking good for him at all.

Aggregator gang
Holy shit, that was obviously a bad move. To a guy like him, I bet no woman could compare to that stone, especially someone with whom you have a platonic relationship.

@vasil94 Do you have aspergers or something? Why would such a normal social interaction need explaining? Logically, he knows that his jewel is more valuable, but he doesn't want to shame and sadden her. He's not an unfeeling robot, there's no way he doesn't think fondly of her after spending a year together.

@daallday I'm saying it's presented poorly, smart boy. I never asked for an explanation just stated my opinion. Guess yours doesn't match so I'm mentally impaired by default.
Have a nice day!

Fed-Kun's army
@JewPizza when this chapter was up to date on Nanis website I fucking dropped it right then and there until now, Im staying for the art for now and if it happens again im going on a fucking crusade.

@DexHaunter because That was so incredibly insensitive of her. Even if it was an ordinary stone, it could still mean a lot to him. Thinking that her stone is equal (or above) in value is just so arrogant.

Pun

i really really dislike this holy shit. not the manga, but what's going on. she definitely manipulated him somehow, even though it's such an important thing to him, there's no way he agreed to it.

Users who are viewing this thread