Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum
You’ll probably enjoy Lecan’s future “quests” at the orphanage then.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
@Dabaha that mineral is held together by proteins. Also, such rapid removal of water is definitely causing a series of small explosions.

@Morsealworth what? I've never heard of this (not saying you are wrong its completely possible that it is held together by proteins) do you which proteins have this function?

EDIT: holy shit you're right
"Bone is not uniformly solid, but consists of a flexible matrix (about 30%) and bound minerals (about 70%) which are intricately woven and endlessly remodeled by a group of specialized bone cellsBone matrix is 90 to 95% composed of elastic collagen fibers, also known as ossein."
fuck... I should know this... I've had tests about bone histology... (and I passed...)

Dex-chan lover
@karoto94
I for one hope we'll get to see her.

Five foot deep under the earth with a poorly made grave marker on top. UwU Xd

Dex-chan lover
400 IQ theory: People in this world are silicon based considering the guy became sand 😁

So what race is the MC? The first few chapters i thought he was just drawn stylistically. But his ears and teeth kinda don't seem human. Could he be a dark elf?

Dex-chan lover
@Equilibrium
I'd have to check again, but I think the Japanese word translated as 'sand' could also be translated as ash, soil or earth.

Dex-chan lover
Every chapter so far has been consistently good, we love to see it.

@hokujin

Most likely a stylistic choice by the artist, it's not even mentioned if there are your obligatory tolkein races in MC world.

Fed-Kun's army
@hokujin

It's not stated, but it is implied...

...that he's a beastkin of some kind since the WN mentions that he's the adopted son of a king and thus a prince who became a wandering adventurer hence why he knew the "Knightly Bow" gesture.

Fed-Kun's army
i can see it now:
"sir, please join our party!"
'eh, why? have you need of my magic?'
"no"
'my sword?'
"no"
'my knowledge?'
"no"
'then why?'
"we need to carry a lot of loot!"

Dex-chan lover
This woman may be terrifyingly more powerful than Lecan, but she doesn't know the glory of M A Z E S, so she automatically loses.

@Bana Jokes aside, I don't think he'd be too sought out for since only he can access his storage. A good anti-theft measure, but inconvenient if he died. To those who don't trust him, there's also a possibility that he'll just hold whatever items he puts in his storage hostage.

Dex-chan lover
@Dabaha Well, if we use the tomboy as an example, I don't think even she could run that fast and for that long, and she's supposed to be a young fighter.

🙂

Users who are viewing this thread