Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
egUQF1w.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@Tersione Merchants would love to hire him to transport their goods and he can carry a lot of loot. Being Lecans party would be a way to make more money. She wasn't wrong in the least, though I do think she is using him, but he does have to pay for classes which is probably over 100 years of experience

Fed-Kun's army
Full quote from sousetsuka of the dehydration bit from the WN, since I think it's a bit clearer:
"Turning into sand because of <Dehydration> like this would only happen if the user is an expert level, you see. However, even elementary level <Dehydration> could easily kill your opponent. As you cannot defend against special type even with magic defense. If you feel like your blood is bubbling, you might be under <Dehydration> spell. When that happens, you need to move around, don't stop in one spot. Wanna take this pickaxe with you?"
It's nearly an OP instant kill magic, but pretty much no one can actually use it.

@hokujin Neither world seems to have your typical fantasy races. Just humans, with relatively minor racial differences. The Fallen/Descended/La Envi humans from Lecan's world can even interbreed with this world's humans. Spoiler for something that will probably never be covered in this manga.
Eda is actually the child of someone from Lecan's world and this world.

Non human spoilers.
Sheila/Shira is basically a very high spec undead. And there are an unspecified number? of "long lived" races, at least some which appear identical to humans, which are practically unknown to the general populace. Some people assume that is what Shira is.

this mine is mine, ya know~~~~
sheila's real appearance is young and the elderly appearance is fake? https://mangadex.org/chapter/784005/23

Dex-chan lover
He would have to cross that bridge eventually, so it is better this way.

Dex-chan lover
Well, that's one way to remind the kids to drink more water...

Dex-chan lover
"It's one of the "skills" granted in the mazes."
Plz fuck off with that shit. At this point, the word "skills" truly has lost all meaning. It'd have been better if instead of skillz, it would've been "gifts" or "abilities".
~Just a wandering nitpicker~

edit: funny how the terminology changes and cycles back across the chapter. From skill, to "something", and then to "ability", etc.
I feel like this sort of shit only really matters to me in particular, it's difficult to describe how utterly stupefying it is to experience the same word churned so endlessly that it stops making sense.

Aggregator gang
Is the reason why he was able to see through her disguise because of 3D Object Sensor

Dex-chan lover
Hey man, that guy was trying to kill her first probably, he deserved to get dusted relatively. That said, she does seem cold blooded, no remorse about it.

Fed-Kun's army
@akthrowaiz Not sure about the LN, but for the WN this has a little bit from the last chapter of episode 3, and a mix of stuff from up to 4.7 with things left out.

@LuffyKun Yeah, the 3D Perception ability lets him sense physical shapes through both physical barriers and illusions, with 360 degree range. Basically a short range Byakugan that is not actually vision based. So it's a bit like mapping objects through radar/ultrasound, without needing to send out an initial signal and having less issue with barriers. If an illusion actively targeted that sense it would work, but no one anticipates it to begin with.

@Solipsist I think I'd prefer "gifts" as well, just since saying "skills" gives no way to differentiate normal, actual learned skills.
That said, minor spoiler:
This series does have "Skill Potions" that can rarely be acquired in dungeons from treasure chests spawned after killing a monster. Those grant a random skill (guaranteed to be useful to one that killed the monster).
It could be magic skill, archery skill, or swordsmanship skill. However, those who have never swung a sword will not get swordsmanship skills, nor those without mana could get magic skill.

Users who are viewing this thread