Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter. Easily one of my favorites to see in my feed.

Fed-Kun's army
@okestra Agreed, it's cool and not annoying in any way. I like how short his responses are. Not like "whaaat? blablablabla?!"

Thanks for the chapter!

Yess!!! Finally some action with the mazes. Thanks for the update, I'm really looking forward to the rest of this story.

Dex-chan lover
this has gotten worse and worse. The art was good and some of the stuff was interesting at the start but it's clear the author has no idea what he wants to do with it and is just gonna write another videogame.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for another great chapter.

I think Sheila's profession should be Pharmacist(or Herbalist since that's easier). It's a little more accurate than just Doctor considering she just works with plants and other materials. Also later on, in the webnovel, Lecan studies under a proper doctor(with a clinic and everything), so it might be good to differentiate them.

Dex-chan lover
It's mostly standard stuff with its own spin like many others I've read and dropped, and yet, it doesn't feel like AIDS and it doesn't make me sad.

What a curious feeling.

Dex-chan lover
@twinklecake I feel like this series has at least marginally more appealing character personalities, even if the plot is standard fare.
The more unique art style also adds some points, personally.

But yeah, in general I feel the same.

@twinklecake cause the story doesn't waste time on fckton of exposition text. Everything explained by interaction instead of being told.

@eatgoddamnshit have you read/played The Witcher? It's literally just a biography. Same as this.
Does it have a grand goal for the main character? No.
Do you root for the main character? Yes

Users who are viewing this thread