Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

yep, she's gonna tell everyone and their dogs about how she'll learn magic. I hope everyone will just dismiss her as a lying kid, or the doctor's rep will subdue any rumors

Fed-Kun's army
this translation group never fail to impress me, good stuff great quality. thank you for the chapter. bless u sir

I hate Eda so much it hurts. Now we'll have to watch her grow and learn (and that implies making mistakes) when instead we could learn more about Sheila. I hope Eda turns out to be a boy at least.

Double-page supporter
Thanks so much for the update Nani scans!

I just love how much thought is put into the characters and even the maze situation with other adventurers. Everything is so fresh!

@IAmArock I gotta disagree, I like Eda, or at least what she represents which is a foil to Lecan which helps progress his own character development and the plot itself.

Dex-chan lover
Theres no way eda will join his adventures, right? Thanks for the updates

Dex-chan lover
He's so damn cool.
Is Lecan the coolest isekai hero ever? Is there anyone cooler?

Siiiigh cool gruff characters always get saddled with THAT sort...

Dex-chan lover
I don't mind a Scrappy. They can be cute and charming, here and there.
But as long as it's just "here and there". Even cute babies are only cute if you see them in intervals, rather than have to suffer them 24/7 with dirty diapers and screaming late at night.

@Fari no reason, I just like cute boys. She's pretty bad at being a cute girl, but she could become a cute boy. That's a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread