Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

And so begins the babysitting arc of Lecan forgetting about adventuring and basically becoming annoying Eda's surrogate dad.....oh so some reviews of the ln has told me. If Eda gets too annoying to handle and her arc takes over the whole story, I'll just drop it.

I dislike Eda, she is annoying a lot. but ugh it Author decision to put character Eda beside Lecan😝.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this doesn't take too long. I think it could be good to slow things down like this, but only if there's a point in the long run.

I always dig the vibe of this manga -- wish there were more like it. Looking forward to the next release. Thanks for the work.

Dex-chan lover
ah so the captain didn't believe him at first and played it as a joke hence Lecan's reaction

This story has great artwork, but if you boil down the story to its base elements it really is just your typical isekai RPG fantasy. Don't get me wrong, it is top tier in that category, but it severely lacks, I don't know, character maybe, soul, purpose. There is no real story here, it feels more like watching a drawn let's play than anything.

Eda enters... the annoyance starts and just never ends.

Dex-chan lover
Lecan's grumpy face is priceless! He needs to go play with the kids again.

Dex-chan lover
a guard in fantasy setting that actually care about small fry and didnt try to (foolishly) take down the mc just because a rumor. wish more isekai have more sensible Guard

Users who are viewing this thread