Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Here we go again. For f's sake, why not axe those garbage Isekai's?!?! This is a gem man!

Dex-chan lover
"In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and axes."

Japan disappoints me again...

Anyway, I can't say I'm super motivated to read the LN. Over-powered and competent protagonists aren't that unusual in contemporary fantasy literature. There was a slight novelty to it as a manga, due to the emphasis on world-building, Lecan's age and just how much shitty isekai exists, but frankly I've never read any LN that's written on a level beyond young adult, so I don't think the prose and Lecan alone could carry the plot for me.

Supporter
That ending was so unexpected. Hope this gets the continuation it deserves.
Thank you very much for the scanlation! ❤️

@Jkcaster is that so? Guess I should do my research more rather than just go on from reading 2nd party info. It does sound more reasonable to be a preview than being axed though I have heard of a manga back when the big 3 was a thing although I have forgetten both the name and where I read it from. Really hope it doesn't end here and will someday continue again, LNs aren't my cup of tea sadly

Sorry, just do not like the LN format at all :T Such a shame. Dark Horse should pick this up :p I thought fans of Berserk would flock to it but i guess not...

Aggregator gang
Fuck man.... i wish it went on longer. Well, thank you for the translation though guys! I really enjoyed reading :)

Aggregator gang
Why japs always axe the good stuff ? Go axe the 1093829273729273738374° cheat isekai harem !

Users who are viewing this thread