Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Double-page supporter
Awww. Kind of annoyed at that ending but whatever. Was a good read.

Fed-Kun's army
Finally, an isekai with an actual unique MC, effortful art, and generic, non-cringe plot/setting aaaaand this happens....I mean I liked it, but not enough for me to read the web novel. Just isn't the same (it never is).

Welp. Time to pick up the novel.

Also I hope the artist get to work on a new manga soon. I like their style a lot.

"Wow this ended already? How is it going to end so quickly?"
The answer is by not doing it lmao

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, I just checked out the novel translation and it's unreadable at 6.12. I'd say that it was pure machine translation, but I don't think even Google could be that bad.

Dex-chan lover
To those thinking of reading the novel and asking where to start: I suggest starting from the beginning because some parts were omitted when the story was condensed into manga form.

Group Leader
Aw, so this was a promotional manga, smh ... Short and interesting. This kind of manga might be up for anime adaptation.

Anyway, I still believe that Eda will bear Lecan's children one day. And Shiela will finally be able to rest peacefully one day.

Awww... bittersweet, but it's a cute, happy "ending", so I'm actually not too unhappy with it.

Damn.. a good Isekai and it gets axed.. feelsf*ckingbadman..
But looking how slow it got released and the attention it received I actually feard it would come to this.
That is really the big big minus about mangas, they get released chapter per chapter while a book is released when completed and can't be axed anymore. You might have an unfinished book series but the single book in itself is a completed story part

Users who are viewing this thread