Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

T_T
Such a good manga! I'll miss it, I was definitely not prepared for this sudden ending. A shame.
Thanks for the translations! I hope we get to see more of the artist and the writer.

Ah I expected this, JP seems to have a lack of desire for more grounded fantasy stories, I just wish the other story being adapted into a manga from this author doesnt get axed as well(what am i expecting it totally will).

Yall should check it out - Bard Loen by Shien BIS

I honestly feel like child from whom a candy was taken.
*sigh* well, I guess I have to read novel now.

I’m heartbroken this is where this wonderful manga ends, but thank you Nani? Scans for translating this these past two years!!

Trash like 99,9999% of harem isekaishit with OP cookie cutter twink MCs, copious nippon wank, DUDE RICE LMAO, DUDE OPEN BATHS LMAO, and so on have tons of chapters/volumes out, so of course actual good manga like this get canned.
Naturally.

Fucking hell lads, just nuke the isekai industry already.

Double-page supporter
Wtf is it getting axed?!?!! Unbelievable.....well I guess I need to read the novel now... Fcktard company axing a truly good manga.. I hope in the future someone will make the sequel manga or something like that...

CKN

Dex-chan lover
goodbye fantastic manga with a plot that isnt like the thousands of isekais

Not enough fanservice for retards to buy it. Shame we lost such a great manga.

Bro wtf!! It's getting axed!? Seriously!? Guess it didn't have enough stupid ecchi material for it to continue

Dex-chan lover
It's really unfortunate to see this end, it was a real gem.
I will just have to read the novel.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, it was really great read.
The only bad thing was the loot system at the maze, but at the same time - it only exists at the maze. I can accept it that "gods" or whoever created them made them this way to entice humans. into exploration.
I really loved adult MC, cunning merchantman Cheney and the mysterious Sheila. Eda was an annoyance from the start to finish tho'.
I would really love to see it being animated.
Shame that random ecchi isekai #121311 would get much more recognition with the same amount of chapters.
Time to search for the novels, eh?

Dex-chan lover
"continues in the novel" ouch

Pretty cool story, a lot more grounded feeling than a lot of stories, even if sometimes things were a bit wonky, and that's something I can appreciate a ton in a story, but that doesn't feel like a good end point.

I suppose it probably is a sad reality that stuff like this doesn't sell quite as much as some junk, sad to see it go out like this either way, not as often a manga hits you with the "check out the novel" unlike anime.

Users who are viewing this thread