Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for translating this comic it's nice comic and serve really good as novel promo, not too heavy and not too light, just enough amount of story telling

the novel is great btw, lucan get chara dev and lots of stuff happen. 100% recommend it. the wn is getting translated daily, everyday there is a new chap to read

Double-page supporter
I'm sad the manga ends here. This definitely is written to promote the novel. The manga adaptation did its part

Thanks for the hardwork thus far Nani? scans team! Very much appreciated!

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Ty ty.. but whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dex-chan lover
Why!? Why did it abruptly end? This was so good! Why in the world did they decide to only tell so little of the story? And the ending feels rushed. The witch's backstory was both raised and resolved in a single chapter even though it seems quite important, we barely saw anything of Lecan and Eda developing a master–student relationship (I was really looking forward to that), not to mention we saw precisely nothing of how these three decided to form an adventuring party. Don't tell me the Japanese have garbage taste and this was axed due to being unpopular?

Dex-chan lover
I wanna try reading the LN and improve my Japanese as well so can anyone tell me where to buy the LN?

Group Leader
I want to know where is the equivalent chapter that this chapter is to the novel ?

Oh FFS, why?! When so many shitty isekai get adapted, why would the manga adaptation of this one be so short?

I cant believe this masterpiece ended after 16 chapters ??????????? What the fuck most garbage manga's get over 100 chapter and still kicking but this ends this quickly wuut

"The end. The story continues in the novel."
. . .
Fuck that shit.

Anyway, thanks for translating, was a good read till this chapter.

Group Leader
the trash mangas get like almost 100+ chapters, while the good ones just die before it hits 20, the world aint fair!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread