Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

You telling me trash harem isekai that has the same plot that's been spat out over and over while the only good few like this gets axed? I swear it's always the good ones that get axed, I don't understand Japan's taste.

Aside from that I loved the manga, the art was both consistent and good, the story was good and overall a great manga. I just can't get over how I've been waiting weeks/months for each chapter of a gem only to get axed. Unfortunately LN or just reading words by itself aren't my thing so the road to looking for more story of this is at it's end.

Dex-chan lover
Just when we finally hit the transition point... the manga ends.

I am glad for reading this but i cant feel completely grateful too, and i dont like reading LNs it just isnt the same as reading a manga to me.

@dustonglass "What is Jericho?"
It's not stated directly, but here's the implication:
He was probably generated from a dragon magic core from Lecan's world, using a long armed ape as a template for his creation/sealed form in this world . There's been a few different people who came from the same world as Lecan in the past. (examples: Eda's dad (deceased), and an old man adventurer "Skull-faced Ogre" Zoltan (still alive))

It's actually fairly easy to generate magic beings from magic cores from Lecan's world. Shira is given a magic core from a dragon from Lecan's world, and some time later she brings in a "mate" (named Eureka) for Jericho. She also uses a core to figure out what makes a demon different from a human in the view of Lecan's Life Sense in the first place by, in her own words, reviving that dragon in a weakened state. At one point Lecan leaves a dog monster magic stone (from his original world) next to an exploding type magic sword and comes back to find a puppy running around, which is adopted by Jericho. There's a PoV gaiden chapter from Jericho in which he thinks to himself that if he really wanted to, he could use his original strength. Fun bonus, Jericho thinks of Lecan as "clumsy and cute".

@B1rdDuck I dont think it got axed. I think it was always meant to be a preview for the LN. That said, only this, Goblin Slayer and Ride on King felt like they want to try and tell a story. Other Isekai and Fantasy manga are just pure trash.

Dex-chan lover
I want to know where is the equivalent chapter that this chapter is to the novel, so that I can start reading it. Anyone knows?

Very enjoyable read. Looked up the LN and am now sifting to see where this left off at 😁

it was great while it lasted, both art and story... hope i can discover something more interesting from both the author and artist in the future. Bye.

hac

damn that's sad, their conversations were actually pretty interesting and it's the first time in a long time I wasn't skipping any talking. :(

Dex-chan lover
Better than any light novel promo had the right to be, I will miss it dearly.

Come on, don't do me like that... Hope the novel is as good as the manga or better.

Users who are viewing this thread