Ookami wa Nemuranai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

Why was this axed? It's such a good story, with great art.... What's not to like?

It's sad to see such a quality piece of work ended. This manga really did provide a unique style and twist on an isekai-ed mc. Here's wishing we see it continue some day.

It's a shame: a good story, a good drawing and no boobs or harem. However this "end" is not bad.

Thanks for translation.

@Zanaiel It obviously didn't appeal to the mass market being a more mature story without all the cheap things that are used to catch attention (echi, harem stupid humor...)

Fed-Kun's army
japan is still able to make good old action adventures. this is more like in an awkward spot where you can't quite say that of course it's garbo because it's isekai.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Yeesun
@Qeye
@glueweeb
I recommend starting from v6.12 (corresponds to start of this chapter): because it has more details which will be more relevant later:

https://www.sousetsuka.com/2019/02/okami-wa-nemuranai-612.html

ah that was so good!!!! such a cute heartwarming story. the art was also rlly good. tysm for translating this!!! im sad it ended early but im happy it was made anyways!! im glad their story and adventures continue even though it's not in manga form.

Dex-chan lover
A COME OOOON

They could've chosen to cancel a dragging rom-com harem, but not this one!

Fed-Kun's army
It's was good run, sadly I won't reading the novel. @Dinokin Thank you for your hard works. Looking forward on new manga u pickup.

a shame the manga has ended, maybe i'll have the fortune to read the novel sometime

Woohoo that was a good story! The world building is pretty rich

Incredible, for once a teaser manga that is really good. It's really too bad it won't go further, there are plenty of less-than-average adaptations out there that continue past the 50 chapter marks...

Contributor
Great manga, 1 of the best i've read.

Thanks for translation

Users who are viewing this thread