Ookami wa Nemuranai

Group Leader
@miss_valentine nope, not her. Though I must admit I hardly remember character names...
It's Norma, the doctor I believe. Turns out she actually had noble roots, and despite knowing full well Lecan hates political tricks and being tied down, she tricked him into a relationship and Lecan was oblivious as far as I've read. Lecan thought he was only going to be a fake boyfriend if I remember right.

This manga is giving of some crazy Witcher vibes, in the best way possible! I literally heard Geralt's voice saying all the main character's lines in my head, and it really worked. Masterpiece so far.

Funny how many r shipping Lecan with random girls ...
[he’ll get a few women interested in him in the future but by now from the novel translation, he only bring lil red head on the cover with him on the journey.... My dear fellow even go berserk one time she went missing :))), and he basically dont give a damn about any others who think of him romantically, dungeon dweller for live- ant got anytime for those romantic scence, all are pretty one sided]

This is a great. You have an adult MC who is cautious, skilled, and leveled headed. Even though he seems emotionless, it's interesting to see how he approaches problems.

The art is fantastic. Some of the armor is realistic and actually covers the body while not sticking out like a bush.

I don't know why there isn't many examples of gritty fantasy like this. Maybe I am not reading enough fantasy but Berserk only one I can think of.

I read some manga where they have monsters but half of them look so cartoony making them less scary but in here it makes me shit myself with how the artist makes them

the art style for the monsters and character is somewhat new and refreshing compared to other isekais.

Very cool. Absolutely no bullshit isekai. Just a badass MC being actually badass all around.

ughhh Eda is so annoying and incompetent but I can tell she is meant to be. i hope she becomes more than the stereotypical dumb character that makes the actual cool character stand out even more.

Users who are viewing this thread