Ookami wa Nemuranai

The story is stereotypical but done in an enjoyable way. It is the artwork of this manga that makes it. The artwork is fantastic!

Group Leader
@Skyelover very down the line yes, just a little bit, and not very good at that. It's one of my only gripes with the novel, I hated the pairings and it had slight harem. It won't be until quite a few dozen chapters if not over 100 before it's touched on though. If you can just get past the romance part that's really not a focus the story is quite good.

He ends up a love interest of his disciple along with another noble lady who's tactics are quite... distasteful. I hate cross gen romance (inc. master disciple). Like god damn it why.

japanese witcher.
Certainly witcher isnt perfect and neither is this but its alright. give it a go, sexy.

I want more. And why my boy so tall at the start standing with that dude he was shorter than so if hes 6ft the hammer dude is 8ft 😳

c1

Another series that would be much better without the hamfisted, unnecessary "video game mechanics". The author's strength is writing interesting, likeable characters, he/she should rely on that and not the crutch of isekai geek appeal.

Huh, it's like that genderbender manga but actually good. And also no genderbending.

Aggregator gang
Drop the isekai troupes and this is an easy 8 to 9/10. I refuse to give authors who use the isekai troupe as a jump pad above a 7/10 now. The author is a decent writer and shouldn't need to use such a poor plot device.

The art also elevates this similar to how I felt about arifureta but this has such good writing that the isekai crap hurts the series more than it helps it.

@reanseih
Wait, I keep thinking Lecan will end up with Princess Ludvie (sp? or Ruby, I don't know how to spell it)
Is she the noble lady you mean? Cuz I kinda ship them

Aggregator gang
@Sareg Im not sure what you mean. Its not childish to be honest. The isekai troupe is lazy and overused.

Im actually praising the series for being good anyway so your getting upset by me saying that is confusing. Id underatand that response if I was bashing the series but im not

Users who are viewing this thread