Ookami wa Nemuranai

Pun

hoooly shit. how can something this good get canelled? thank god it has a novel.

Contributor
I could bet it's because of Shinkawa Gonbe again... that guy seems to always stop after 3 vol... if it's because of his art style being too hard then just change it to make it easier... or rely more on assistants...

Japanese people simply aren't mature enough to enjoy art and stories like these. They LOVE Isekai kid shit like That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime, though.

@DogWiler good luck tryna survive the pretty big audience you've pissed off by calling tensei slime shit. Not only that, you are super fucking incorrect on it being "kid shit"

Noooooo, It was so good and interesting. Hopefully they don't cancel another good one like Bard Loen.

Aggregator gang
This series is cancelled, RIP. Easily could have been my favorite fantasy manga if we got a full story, i was so interested to see Lecan and Leda's story play out fully. I swear you cant find a decent manga with mature characters and no forced harem plot, especially if its a fantasy setting. Really a shame. Guess ill read the novel.

Ummm guys literally Cp16 is out on the https://web-ace.jp/youngaceup/contents/1000116/. or is this BS?

Just read comments below nevermind

Contributor
Reminder that this got cancelled in three volumes while Isekai Shihai no Skill Taker has ten and counting.

Is it actually cancelled or just ended? I mean it wouldn’t the first manga that is made just to promote the novel.

Contributor
R.I.P. good series
xsyIxxf.gif

@xyzzy yeah its such a shame the good mangas like this one gets cancelled or axed while trash isekai/harem shit with no originality, generic dumb MCs and the same art (i mean by that, that there is no big difference in the shit mangas where they all look the same, i mean u know a mangas can be great if the art is good and differs from others ppl (thinking of boichi per example) .

Ah fcking damn it, im so pissed now that i've written all this.

Users who are viewing this thread