Ookami wa Nemuranai

Dex-chan lover
Well this sucks, it was an actually interesting and well written manga, sad to see it go just as an advertisement for the novel

Double-page supporter
Damn... It was so good, but I know the novel won't match it... Fuck.

Dex-chan lover
It was 16 chapter full of stories i don't regret anything and it's full of lesson very nice

@DaFuxas
The novel is great, even better than the manga I'd say. You might not like it if you avoid long explanations in books, but it's refreshing.

Double-page supporter
always the good and unique shit that gets axed early, never the cliche garbage

call me racist or whatever but japanese readers have the absolutely shittiest taste in manga

What happened to his friend (Baud) before they went to another world? did he die or something?...

Ada

To bad its finished, I really enjoyed this (finally a fantasy without a stupid harem plot).

Oh well, I wish the mangaka all the best, I am looking forward to the next project.

@Ruzand The Novel never got to the part to explain what happened to his friend.

@DaFuxas The story itself is good because it's different than other manga and books. Its more about Lecan living in this world and learning about it rather than becoming a noble, unraveling a huge conspiracy, or having an immense opponent to fight. It's slow paced like the manga.

The translation isn't bad compared to some of the other webnovels, but there's a weeb element. The translator likes to leave in some Japanese words translated into it's Romanized form. For example: "Un" means yes. But instead of writing yes, he writes Un.

Those who are planning to start reading, better brace yourself , it won't be everyone's cup of tea as style of writing is kind of a different and the pacing is extremely slow .

Fed-Kun's army
What a lovely way to finish the manga. I hope the novel is as good. Slow burn is cool, too.

This is easily on of the best isekai I've read. My only complaint is that it's too short.

Users who are viewing this thread