Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 2 Ch. 22 - Ahead Lies Bloodbath, the Girl (Kouhai) Did Not Notice.

Fed-Kun's army
Y' know, this manga is starting to get repetitive for me now. I might take a break from it next chapter.

Anyway, appreciate the translation.

Fed-Kun's army
cousin be like
giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I absolutely love this goblin of a cousin.
And
Dose
Thighs

Dex-chan lover
That was payback but she definitely ships them.

Few issues with that @tfwnosuccubusgf
A) There were 32 dynasties
B) Most of the time, the Pharaoh was polygamous, taking multiple wives and concubines. Any of their children could inherit the throne, though they were traditionally male
C) They still faced a lot of inbreeding issues. The Ptolemaic Dynasty was specifically bad because they were Greeks who went full force to seem Egyptian without realizing older dynasties didn't have exclusively children of incest rule

So yeah, the Egyptologist in me has some particular qualms with that

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
That's an understatement. The Ptolemaic Dynasty was like a spider web, not a tree branch. Second place definitely goes to the Hapsburgs, though.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
Contrary to popular belief, cosanguineous marriage in Alabama is lower than most European countries. Google a map of cosanguineous marriage by country, and what you see will astound you.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane

I sincerely hope people here don't think I actually condone incest. Bold of me to assume incest was the reason the Egyptians lasted so long. I did forget that a dynasty only encompasses a lineage and not an empire though, so thanks.

Dex-chan lover
@tfwnosuccubusgf No prob, bob.

The old adage is true "If she's not blood related, she's free to be dated."

@Assaultsquirt
Stereotypes aside, Europe's monarchy is more inbred than your average pug. Hence why hemophilia is what did in the Czars.

Dex-chan lover
What a troll

But honestly, never act like a jealous bitch when with your crush. It is extremely sad and pathetic when you forcefully try to distance someone

Users who are viewing this thread