Ookii Kouhai wa Suki Desu ka? - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - A Guy with Few Words (Kouhai) Appears!

Aggregator gang
Aren't you also responsible of sexually harassing senpai?

Actually, she's become slightly more annoying in recent chapters, really not liking the bitchy personality she's taking.

Dex-chan lover
Y'all are taking it too seriously. Have you never held a phone up to your ear and jokingly said 'yes, police? I'd like to report a crime' to goof off with friends? Or even just made the equivalent joke on a web forum about reporting someone to the FBI.

It aint like she's actually dialing up the cops for some romcom shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, no subtlety at all... Going to forcefully (set them up) pair glasses girl with guy that would possible fit a more... bizarre genre/series?? Can't we just keep it simple and the stacked kouhai and her short senpai as usual?

Double-page supporter
so where is the progress? Because I feel like I haven't seen any between main characters : (

Group Leader
Same energy from page 4
cover6.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I honestly would want her to be arrested for wasting police time (a legitimate crime in some places).

The amount of NTR doujins this guy is gonna star in is gonna be immense. Goodbye senpai... I can no longer be your Ookii-Kouhai...

I hate when a character just jump to conclusion like that, it's not funny.

Users who are viewing this thread